SHIPPING FOR US CUSTOMERS
We only charge actual shipping costs for all domestic orders, up to the amount calculated by the shopping cart. So if, for example, the shopping cart says shipping is $7.95 but you are just buying a sheet of flags we can mail with a stamp, you will only pay $0.46. We do not have "handling" charges or mark up postage for "packaging supplies." Does your grocery store charge you for bags?
SHIPPING FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
As with our US customers we only charge you the actual cost of shipping. We don't have "handling" charges. However, we do not cap shipping at the amount calculated by the shopping cart. We are happy to provide shipping quotes in advance.
You are responsible for any duties, taxes or customs charges on your package. Please do not ask us to label merchandise as a gift, as a polite refusal can sometimes offend.
Please Note: As of January 28, 2013 international rates have increased significantly. For the next few months we will provide all international customers with shipping costs and then ask you to confirm the order.
For example, all packages to Canada or England cost a minimum of $6.55 for even an ounce or two.
If you are unhappy with a purchase for any reason, we are generally happy to accept a return. Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- All returned products must be returned in saleable condition and in the original packaging. Your original receipt must accompany any returned products.
- You must notify us to arrange return of the product. Items must be returned at your expense unless we specifically agree to cover return postage.
- All refunds will be made in the same form of payment as the original sale. Exchanges are also accepted.
- Clearance and special order items may not be returned. These sales are always final.
- You must request a return within 30 days of the shipping date of the order.